IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM GARBER HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
To All Our Customers,
We take your business seriously, and during this time we want to reach out, and inform our customers and employees of the steps we are, and always have taken within our office, as well as in the field.
As updates continue to come in from the Task Force, Governor of Illinois and the President, we are constantly watching, and working alongside the great people fighting, and protecting the ones most vulnerable, and doing our part to help kill the spread of this invisible threat.
Following CDC recommended guidelines and procedures, we have implemented the following to our daily work schedule:
- Informed employees to stay home if they, or a family member has a cold, or symptoms of a cold, and implement a “Work from Home” environment.
- Cleaning of our office facility, wiping down hard surfaces, door handles, and high traffic areas.
- Providing hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes throughout our office.
- Cancelled large business meetings, and unnecessary travel within the company.
- Encouraged social distancing and eliminate handshakes to employees and customers.
- Instructed our employees to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations both in office, and outside the office.
WE ARE OPEN! – HOW YOU CAN REACH US:
With this digital age, we can communicate with you, our customers in a variety of ways. Over the years we have been providing more and more online and digital services to help our customers reach us outside the office walls, and below are some the advantages you can reach out with.
- You can email into our office via our website contact forms.
- By traditional phone line, at (309) 866-3025 to schedule a Service, and Install call.
- We are still offering our 24/7 service support even during these times.
- Our office is still open if you need to come in, we are here for you.
Together we remain stronger, and we will continue to update our customers and employees if status or situations change. We also want to thank those men and woman who are constantly working hard to fight the disease, stocking our shelves, and keeping this great country working while we all unite as a nation.
To everyone, we are here for you, and thank you as always for trusting Garber Heating as your home comfort specialist team.
(Updated: March 17, 2020)