Toshiba Carrier RAVCT2 Ductless System
The Toshiba Carrier underceiling indoor unit is compact, unobtrusive, and so quite you won’t even know it’s there. The indoor unit operates at as low as 28 db(A), which is about the same noise level as having a whispering conversation. The indoor units feature sleek designs and seamlessly integrate into any space or décor style. Lastly, with variety of sophisticated yet easy to use controllers can monitor and operate the system to its optimal efficiency.
The underceiling indoor unit offers features like three speed fan operation, fixed or oscillating louver operation and outside air knock out for ventilation requirement.
This indoor unit can be matched with outdoor unit (RAVAT2) in 1:1 configuration for six different systems.
- Product family line up from 1.5 to 4-ton capacity
- Six different sizes
- Sound level as low as 28 db(A)
- Aesthetic pleasing grille / panel design
- Fixed or oscillating louver operation
- Powered from outdoor unit
- Knock out for ventilation air
- Refrigerant pipe connection – right, rear, or top
- Optional accessories (sold separate)
- Wireless remote controller kit
- Duct flange for outside air knockout
- Fresh air chamber kit
- Elbow piping for top refrigerant pipe connection
- Drain pump kit
Why This Ductless System Is Right for You
- Energy Savings: Energy savings are dependent on outdoor unit pairing. Install with select outdoor units for premium or enhanced energy savings.
- Comfort Features: Install with select outdoor units for premium comfort features that can offer precise temperature control and fewer temperature swings.
- Minimal Installation: Because there are no ducts, installation is a breeze—no tearing open walls, patching, or repainting required!
- Zones: Compatible with our RAVAT2 single-zone ductless heat pump.
- Sound Performance: Extremely quiet operation for peace and comfort.